Registration for Religious Education
All are Welcome to Join our Parish Family!
Continuing students who register after June 30th may request to attend class. However, placement will depend on available space.
If your child is preparing to receive the sacraments of First Communion (Grade 1 & Grade 2) or Confirmation II (Grade 10) he or she is required to attend class unless other arrangements are made in advance with the Religious Education office.
If your child did not completed all of his or her work from the previous year, you may still register for our program. However, your child cannot be placed in a class or advance to the next level until his or her work from the previous year is complete.
To be considered complete, a student must:
- Attend class regularly (i.e., no more than 3 absences).
- Hand in all homework assignments.
- Pass the final exam (Grade 8 & Grade 9 only).
- Complete 25 Online Session Reviews (Homeschool students only).
- Complete the minimum number of Christian Service Hours for his/her grade.
If your child missed several years of Religious Education, you may enroll him or her in our homeschool program, where her or she may complete a maximum of three grade levels in one year in order to catch up to his or her peers. Please contact our office so we may work out a specialized curriculum for your child.
Click the Green Button below and you will be directed to our registration site.
What You Need to Know Before You Start:
- Paying with a credit/debit card or PayPal account – A payment is required to complete your registration. After checking out through PayPal, be sure to provide the email address associated with your payment on the Family Information Form so we can credit your account.
- Know what books you need! – All students are required to have a book for their grade level. We will do our best to get you a book from our Bookswap if you request one on your registration form. However, we cannot guarantee that a book for your child's grade level will be available. That means you may still need to purchase a new book in September even if you donated your book the previous year.
- Confirmation II Fee - An additional $75 Confirmation fee is required for each candidate entering their second year (Conf-2) of Confirmation preparation. For example, if you are registering two candidates for Confirmation II, the additional fee is $150.
- New Students ONLY – If your child was not Baptized at St. Patrick Parish, you will need to provide us with a copy of your child's Baptismal Certificate.
Help Our Families Save Money – Participate in our Book Swap!
If you have a gently used “Finding God” book you no longer need, please consider donating it to our book swap. In return, we will make every effort to get you a book you do need!Donated books can be dropped through the Mail Slot in the Religious Education door at anytime. Please be sure your name is on the book so we know who donated it.